Low Cost Rheem Classic Plus Series Air Conditioning Units
Fast AC Unit Installation and AC Repair
Low Prices on New Air Conditioning Units Miami, Broward, West Palm Beach, Jupiter and Tampa Florida
Rheem Air Conditioning units are built to withstand the challenging South Florida climate and give you dependable performance every day of the year.
The EcoNet™ Enabled Rheem Classic Plus™ Series Two-Stage Air Conditioner offers the solid technology and energy-saving performance you’ve come to expect from Rheem. It’s the quiet indoor comfort your family deserves
EcoNet is smart new technology developed exclusively by Rheem that allows Rheem Heating, Cooling and Water Heating products to communicate with each other on one integrated network. Count on Staying Cool and Comfort able A smart, efficient design makes the EcoNet Enabled Rheem Classic Plus Series Two-Stage Air Conditioner one of your best options for staying cool inside. Each new unit includes a generous list of features that work together to bring you quiet, efficient and reliable indoor comfort.
The reliable and legendary Two-Stage Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ compressor makes the Classic Plus Series as efficient as it is durable. A Single-Stage unit runs at one speed, but the Two-Stage RA17 modulates between two speeds – high and medium. It will operate on medium speed most of the time, providing more precise temperatures and lower humidity while also reducing energy use.
The system only operates on high when necessary during peak, warm weather conditions. The compressor also has 70% fewer moving parts – which means you get a unit that’s more efficient and more reliable. The optimized fan orifice contributes to quieter operation, optimal airflow and better overall performance. Simply put, you get efficient comfort that lasts a very long time.
A quieter and more durable unit starts with the smart new composite base pan. The design helps eliminate corrosion and adds to quieter performance.
Extensive UV testing was done to ensure that the base pan stays looking new for years to come. Our improved refrigerant tubing design
also contributes to a quieter, more reliable operation. For added strength, curved louver panels and rugged corner posts on the exterior do an excellent job protecting the inside.
Curb appeal is not lost on the new Rheem Classic Plus Series air conditioner. Rheem air conditioners look as good as they operate. Modern cabinet aesthetics allow your unit to put its best face forward, and a powder coat paint system provides a lasting professional finish.
System setup is hassle-free with EcoNet, which automatically configures your system’s airflow for optimal performance. And with EcoNet’s 60 points of diagnostics, your independent Rheem Contractor receives extensive diagnostics information, taking the guesswork out of repairs.
Rheem Classic Plus™ Series Air Conditioner
Efficiency: up to 17 SEER / 13 EER
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ Ultra Tech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings – 67% and 100% – providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
It never been easier to afford a new Rheem air conditioning systems with generous FPL rebates for high efficiency air conditioners and affordable finance options. Call us for your free air conditioning estimate today! We will help you choose the best air conditioning system to meet both your needs and budget.
Should your Rheem Air Conditioning unit ever needs AC repair or maintenance at Low Prices in Miami, Broward, Palm Beach County, Jupiter, Ft Pierce and Tampa FL, our fleet of over 50 trucks are fully stocked with the most common AC Repair parts and tools needed to fix any heating and cooling issues you are experiencing to ensure your AC repair is completed the very same day. Our certified and experienced South Florida air conditioning technicians will fix your AC FAST and do the job right the first time!
Call us today!