FPL Rebate Schedule – Upgrade To a New Energy Efficient Air Conditioner
Save Money on Your New Air Conditioning System and Lower Your Annual Cooling Costs
FPL Rebate Incentives
The FPL Rebate Schedule with show you your annual energy cost savings. FPL Rebate Incentives on qualified air conditioning units, you will see that it pays to upgrade to a new energy efficient air conditioner. Not to mention the savings on your your annual cooling and heating costs. Check the FPL rebate schedule to see how much your will save when you upgrade to a new energy efficient air conditioner. With lower cooling costs your new air conditioning system can practically pay for itself within a few years.
FPL Energy Rebate Incentive Qualifications:
- Purchase and install a complete new straight cool/air cooled high-efficiency A/C system. This includes both indoor and outdoor A/C units.
- New unit must have a SEER rating of 16 or 17.
- New unit must be installed in a single-family detached home.
- Purchase your A/C system through a Participating Independent Contractor.
- Universal Air and Heat is an FPL Independent Contractor
View our heating and cooling guide.
So what are you waiting for? Call us or schedule your free air conditioning estimate online. We offer attractive air conditioning finance terms of up to 60 months with 0% APR with approved credit. You can even apply for for residential air conditioning unit financing online too. You can have your new central air conditioner installed the very next day. We make it easy to get your new energy efficient air conditioner with the unbeatable pricing and fast, building code compliant, AC Unit installation. Schedule your free “no obligation” AC estimate today!