Complete AC Maintenance Tune-up:
- Up to 1 pound of Freon (r410a)
- Add solution to drain line
- Basic brush evaporator coil clean
- 24 point inspection
We offer the most comprehensive air conditioning system inspection in the HVAC industry in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Tampa FL.
Have your air conditioning system running at peak efficiency before its 2 hot 2 handle in South Florida!
- Check electrical connections and general wiring.
- Check refrigerant levels. Make sure there are appropriate pressures for efficient AC use.
- Check condition of condenser coil. Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check condenser fan motor.
- Check for leaks around service valves. Tighten if needed.
- Check electrical disconnect.
- Check condition of insulation on the suction line.
- Make sure reversing valve on heat pump works.
- Check low voltage wiring on condenser unit.
- Check amperage on compressor.
- Check or clean filters, some units have two filters.
- Inspect air handler for visible microbial growth on coils and fan blower.
- Check condition of evaporator in Air Handling Unit
- Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check drain lines in all drain pans.
- Put drain tablets in evaporator section to keep drains clean and clear.
- Check capacitors.
- Check contractors.
- Check low voltage wiring in the entire system.
- Check supply air plenum for visible air leaks.
- Check operation via thermostat (both heat and AC modes).
- Check electric heat strips in Air Handler Unit.
- Check burner if unit has gas heat.
- Check Delta T reading across evaporator coil.
Call us today!